Modern Guitar Tuition is a dedicated guitar tuition business that offers high quality tuition by established teachers.
The principal teachers are Michelle Nelson, Rob Moody and David Glavich, accompanied by a team of other specialists. Between the different teachers, all styles of guitar playing are covered. Based in Box Hill it's central to Melbourne's eastern suburbs and is easily accessibly by road, train, tram or bus (and feet too!). The air-conditioned studios are in a commercial building, are well equipped and comfortable all year round and the teachers are not compromised by being part of a retail environment.
- Acoustic Guitar Lessons
- Electric Guitar Lessons
- Classical Guitar Lessons
- Childrens Guitar Lessons
- Adult Guitar Lessons
- Beginners Guitar Lessons
- Advanced Guitar Lessons
- Guitar Exams and your VCE
- It’s now been fourteen years since my first guitar lesson with Michelle Nelson at Modern Guitar Tuition. I still look forward to my lessons with the same excitement today as I did that first lesson. Thanks to Michelle, I discovered a passion for playing guitar; something I will pursue for the rest of my life. Adam Heath
- Coming to a electric guitar lesson every week is something I look forward to. Rob's teaching style makes it both interesting and fun to learn. If Rob hadn't been my teacher I probably wouldn't have stayed with guitar for as long as I have. Andrea
- Rob comes across as a big guitar fan and music fan- because he is! When someone loves music as much as Rob its bound to rub off on his students, I always feel really excited to and practice after each lesson. Scott
- I had been playing for 8 years before I sought out a guitar teacher, after 2 years now with Rob I wish I hadn't waited so long! He has given me excellent advice the whole way through, and we've covered styles I didn't think i'd be able to play, like country and fingerstyle. If only his jokes were on the same level as his teaching! Michael
- I love coming to my guitar lessons each week, Rob is always recommending guitarists to check out and learn from, it's so good to be inspired all the time to practice and improve my playing. Ben
- I'd been wanting to learn guitar for years but found a good teacher hard to come by- Rob was a great find! He guided me through the basics and now I can play whatever I want, Rob is always busy transcribing all the weird and wonderful music I bring to the lesson, thanks! Jim